1) We created Savee to be the most inspiring website on the internet and we will be that. You can upload your inspiration but this a nudity-free community, safe for work browsing website. If you see any image that offends you, please click on the Report button and we will take care of it. We also won't tolerate any kind of images that promote violence.
2) We will not sell your email.
3) Your content is securely stored at AWS (Amazon servers)
4) All trademarks appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.Nothing contained on this Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
5) We reserve ourselves the right to delete any image that infringe copyrights from any company or individual.
6) You agree that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, disclose, refuse to post, or remove at any time, for any reason in our sole discretion, any material and content anywhere on this Site. Notwithstanding this right, we do not and cannot review all materials submitted to this Site. If notified, we may investigate an allegation that content transmitted to us is in violation of these Terms and Conditions and determine whether to have the communication removed. However, we are under no obligation to remove content and assume no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any actions or content transmitted by or between you or any third party within or outside of this Site, including, but not limited to, any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein.
– What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
– What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
– The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
– How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like email) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of your personal information, please e-mail us: email@example.com